- Impermeaflex™ Lamination
- Kelpstalker Holoblend Camo Sublimation Dye
- 3.0mm, 5.0mm or 7.0mm Yamamoto High Density Freediving Grade 100% CR # 39 Neoprene
- 100% “Green” Chloroprene
- NanoPreneShield lining on Open/Split Cell
- The elbows, knees and seat area of the jacket are screened Polyurethane ink-dots for increased protection
- Twin Yazbeck Locking Clips on Beaver Tail
- Unisex Sizing
- External Features of the Jacket:
- Zipless Hooded jacket
- Built-in hood designed for optimal breathing comfort, neck movement and complete face protection
- Face seal is laminated with Impermeaflex™ for the ultimate in suppleness
- Built-in thick cushioned and slip-free spear-gun chest loading pad for maximum ease and safety
- A Wider Beaver tail with twin Yazbeck Locking Clips
- Each cross seams on the jacket exterior is stamped with a GlueDot
- External Features of the Trousers:
- Zipless Farmer John / Long John trousers
- The upper part of the farmer john is laminated with Impermeaflex™ for the ultimate suppleness.
- 2 patches of KevDot are applied on top of the GlueDot on the 2 cross seams in the crotch panel
- Internal Features of the Jacket and Trousers:
- Silver Titanium NanoPreneShield Lining
- Thanks to the blind-stitching method on the outside, the lining is completely sealed. So the inside of the jacket and trousers is 100% waterproof and airtight.
- Face Seal, wrist cuffs and the leg opening areas are lined with the natural SmoothSkin, the original waterproof outer layer of the neoprene master foam.
Yazbeck Kelpstalker Wetsuits
$435.00 – $549.00
The Kelpstalker Wetsuit is available in 3.0mm, 5.0mm and 7.0mm all lined with our Silver Titanium.
1.5mm: for use in water warmer than 82°F (27°C)
2.0mm: for use in water warmer than 80°F (26°C)
3.0mm – 3.5mm: for use in water colder than 80°F (26°C)
5.0mm – 5.5mm: for use in water colder than 75°F (24°C)
7.0mm – 7.5mm: for use in water colder than 57°F (14°C)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.