- Impermeaflex™ Lamination
- Carbone Holoblend Camo Sublimation Dye
- 2.0mm, 3.5mm, 5.0mm and 7.5mm Yamamoto High Density Freediving Grade 100% CR # 39 Neoprene
- 100% “Green” Chloroprene
- Abyss Black Titanium NanoPreneShield lining on Open/Split Cell
- The elbows, knees and seat area of the jacket are screened Polyurethane Inkdots for increased protection
- Twin Yazbeck Locking Clips on Beaver Tail
- Unisex Sizing
- External Features of the Jacket:
- Zipless Hooded jacket
- Built-in hood designed for optimal breathing comfort, neck movement and complete face protection
- Face seal is laminated with Impermeaflex™ for the ultimate in suppleness
- Built-in thick cushioned and slip-free spear-gun chest loading pad for maximum ease and safety
- A Wider Beaver tail with twin Yazbeck Locking Clips
- Each cross seams on the jacket exterior is stamped with a GlueDot
- External Features of the Trousers:
- Zipless Farmer John / Long John trousers
- The upper part of the farmer john is laminated with Impermeaflex™ for the ultimate suppleness.
- 2 patches of KevDot are applied on top of the GlueDot on the 2 cross seams in the crotch panel
- Internal Features of the Jacket and Trousers:
- Abyss Black Titanium NanoPreneShield Lining
- Thanks to the blind-stitching method on the outside, the lining is completely sealed. So the inside of the jacket and trousers is 100% waterproof and airtight.
Alvaro O. reviewed Yazbeck Wetsuits — 5 star
August 29, 2017
“I have yazbeck suits and rashguards in every width and have several designs.
hamour was my favorite design and i used it in several competitions including world cup 2014 in peru, south american games, panamerican competition and this year the world cup in greece.
My new favorite design is the carbone for its comfort and design.
Roger Yazbeck has a personalized approach to his clients and is easy to access.
Im a happy client and ambassador of this brand by choice.”
Baxter Y. reviewed Yazbeck Wetsuits —5 star
September 25, 2017
“I love the perfect fit and the designs are nice… Here in Switzerland we need the neoprene all year long.”