No products in the cart.
THAZARD is the French name of the Giant Narrowbarred Spanish Mackerel (sc.name “Scomberomorus Commerson”)
Decades ago, I noticed that this magnificent fish was always attracted to the lightest colors of white and blue. Especially white. So in the old days, we started wearing a white T-shirts over our traditional black wetsuits or rashguards, in order to attract the largest specimen in the school. This technique worked all the time. My observation was that the largest specimen viewed us as a competing predator and swam closer in order to intimidate us. This resulted in the best catches. This technique works on all blue water fishes.
Hence the idea behind this incredible new Blue Water Camo “Thazard”, an exclusive design by Yazbeck.
- Impermeaflex™ Lamination
- Thazard Holoblend Camo Sublimation Dye
- 1.5mm or 3.0mm Yamamoto High Density Freediving Grade 100% CR # 39 Neoprene
- 100% “Green” Chloroprene
- NanoPreneShield Silver Titanium lining on Open/Split Cell
- The elbows, knees and seat area of the jacket are screened with our Polyurethane Inkdots for increased protection
- Twin Yazbeck Locking Clips on Beaver Tail
- Unisex Sizing
- External Features of the Jacket:
- Zipless Hooded jacket
- Built-in hood designed for optimal breathing comfort, neck movement and complete face protection
- Face seal is laminated with Impermeaflex™ for the ultimate in suppleness
- Built-in 7.0mm thick cushioned and slip-free spear-gun chest loading pad for maximum ease and safety
- A Wider Beaver tail with twin Yazbeck Locking Clips
- Each cross seams on the jacket exterior is stamped with a GlueDot
- External Features of the Trousers:
- High Waistband trousers for the 1.5mm
- Zipless Farmer John / Long John trousers for the 3.0mm
- The upper part of the farmer john is laminated with Impermeaflex™ for the ultimate suppleness.
- 2 patches of KevDot are applied on top of the GlueDot on the 2 cross seams in the crotch panel
- Internal Features of the Jacket and Trousers:
- Silver Titanium NanoPreneShield Lining
- Thanks to the blind-stitching method on the outside, the lining is completely sealed. So the inside of the jacket and trousers is 100% waterproof and airtight.
1.5mm: for use in water warmer than 82°F (27°C)
2.0mm: for use in water warmer than 80°F (26°C)
3.0mm – 3.5mm: for use in water colder than 80°F (26°C)
5.0mm – 5.5mm: for use in water colder than 75°F (24°C)
7.0mm – 7.5mm: for use in water colder than 57°F (14°C)