No products in the cart.
This Camo pattern SNYPER goes perfectly well with the slightly greenish, cool and warmer waters, moss and eel grass covered bottoms, lakes and rivers, brackish river mouths, kelp and algae, as well as olive to dark green environment anywhere. It offers an excellent “blend-in” and “lineless” camouflage. This Holoblend™ Snyper Camouflage design philosophy by Roger Yazbeck will help you “conceal” from the spookiest fish, giving you an opportunity to stalk or ambush the trophy of a lifetime, for that great camera or speargun shot.
Made of 100% CR Yamamoto Japan Neoprene, Grade 39 (ultra-supple, comfortable and warm), laminated with Impermeaflex™. Available in Open Cell lining or with our NanopreneShield™ lining for durability, ease of donning, thermo-reflecting, muscle fatigue reducer and anti-bacterial properties.
Thanks to its unique features, this wetsuit is the warmest, most comfortable and lightest DRY-WETSUIT ever made. It has ZERO water circulation between its gel-like skin and yours!
The Yazbeck SNYPER wetsuit is an absolute must-have for every ocean enthusiast; be you a snorkeler, freedive hunter or even a recreational SCUBA diver or leisure traveler, the Yazbeck wetsuit should be ready to go with you on a whim.
This model is a 2 piece zipless and streamlined wetsuit that can be easily donned in seconds; A Hooded Jacket with Yazbeck’s unique, cushioned and re-enforced built-in chest loading pad and beavertail locking system, and Farmer John style Trousers.
This Yazbeck wetsuit was constructed in a pre-shaped pattern for the best comfort and insulation. Thanks to its added waterproof seals on each and every entrance area; ankles, wrist cuffs and hood face seal, SNYPER becomes your second skin. It will completely inhibit water from seeping in, keeping you totally dry! It is therefore tailored for a perfect anatomical fit.
This Yazbeck SNYPER Wetsuit is a 100% dry, essential and life preserving wear, with added protection from the elements, like no other ever made by any other brand or factory, anywhere in the world. Guaranteed!
No other wetsuit designer and builder in the world have ever done that like Yazbeck.
Hence our motto:
“We’ve got you under our Skin”
- Impermeaflex™ Lamination
- Holoblend Camo Sublimation Dye
- Yamamoto High Density Freediving Grade 100% CR # 39 Neoprene
- 100% “Green” Chloroprene
- NanoPreneShield lining on Split Cell (Open Cell)
- The elbows, knees and seat area of the jacket are screened with an abrasion resistance Polyurethane proprietary mix, for increased protection.
- Twin Yazbeck Locking Clips on Beaver Tail
- Unisex Sizing
- External Features of the Jacket:
- Zipless Hooded jacket
- Built-in hood designed for optimal breathing comfort, neck movement and complete face protection
- Face seal is laminated with Impermeaflex™ for the ultimate in suppleness
- Built-in thick cushioned and slip-free spear-gun chest loading pad for maximum ease and safety
- A Wider Beaver tail with twin Yazbeck Locking Clips
- Each cross seams on the jacket exterior is stamped with a GlueDot
- External Features of the Trousers:
- Zipless Farmer John / Long John trousers
- The upper part of the farmer john is laminated with Impermeaflex™ for the ultimate suppleness.
- 2 patches of KevDot are applied on top of the GlueDot on the 2 cross seams in the crotch panel
- Internal Features of the Jacket and Trousers:
- Thanks to the blind-stitching method, lining is completely sealed. So the inside of the jacket is 100% waterproof and airtight. The whole wetsuit can be inflated like a balloon and will still hold its shape and never leak in or out.
- Face Seal and wrist cuffs of the Jacket as well as the leg opening areas are lined with the natural SmoothSkin, the original waterproof outer layer of the neoprene master foam, therefore Yazbeck is the world’s one and only 100% dry wetsuit.
1.5mm: for use in water warmer than 82°F (27°C)
2.0mm: for use in water warmer than 80°F (26°C)
3.0mm – 3.5mm: for use in water colder than 80°F (26°C)
5.0mm – 5.5mm: for use in water colder than 75°F (24°C)
7.0mm – 7.5mm: for use in water colder than 57°F (14°C)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.