No products in the cart.
This Scorpion Fish pattern Camo wetsuit, HAMOUR, is a universal Camo that will blend in any bottom-hunting environment. “Bad artists copy. Great artists steal!” Yazbeck “stole” the colors and motifs from the lateral fin of the South Pacific Scorpion Fish.
The Scorpion Fish is a master of Camouflage and so is the latest Yazbeck Hamour wetsuit.
This particular model has been fitted with a special chest-loading pad, which is almost 10mm total thickness and reaching to the bottom of the jacket, for ease of loading of any size spear-gun in any position.
Cool and warmer waters, moss and eel grass covered bottoms, lakes and rivers, brackish river mouths, kelp and algae. Rocky bottoms, boulders, pinnacles and coral patches. No matter where you dive, the Hamour will blend in perfectly well. It offers an excellent “lineless” camouflage. This Holoblend™ Hamour Camouflage design philosophy by Roger Yazbeck will help you “conceal” from the spookiest fish, giving you an opportunity to stalk or ambush the trophy of a lifetime, for that great camera or speargun shot.
Made of 100% CR Yamamoto Japan Neoprene, Grade 39 (ultra-supple, comfortable and warm), laminated with Impermeaflex™.
Thanks to its unique features, this wetsuit is the warmest, most comfortable and lightest DRY-WETSUIT ever made. It has ZERO water circulation between its gel-like skin and yours
This model is a 2 piece zipless and streamlined wetsuit that can be easily donned in seconds; A Hooded Jacket with Yazbeck’s unique, cushioned and re-enforced built-in chest loading pad and beavertail locking system, and Farmer John style/High Waistband Trousers.
This Yazbeck wetsuit was constructed in a pre-shaped pattern for the best comfort and insulation. Thanks to its added waterproof seals on each and every entrance area; ankles, wrist cuffs and hood face seal, HAMOUR becomes your second skin. It will completely inhibit water from seeping in, keeping you totally dry! It is therefore tailored for a perfect anatomical fit.
This Yazbeck Hamour Wetsuit is a 100% dry, essential and life-preserving wear, with added protection from the elements, like no other ever made by any other brand or factory, anywhere in the world. Guaranteed!
No other wetsuit designer and builder in the world have ever done that like Yazbeck. Hence our motto:
“We’ve got you under our Skin”
- Available in 1.5mm, 3.5mm, 5.5mm and 7.5mm
- Open Cell or Charcoal Titanium lining
- Impermeaflex™ Lamination
- Hamour Holoblend Camo Sublimation Dye
- Yamamoto High Density Freediving Grade 100% CR # 39 Neoprene
- 100% “Green” Chloroprene
- The elbows, knees and seat area of the jacket are screened with an abrasion resistance Polyurethane proprietary mix, for increased protection.
- Twin Yazbeck Locking Clips on Beaver Tail
- Unisex Sizing
- External Features of the Jacket:
- Zipless Hooded jacket
- Built-in hood designed for optimal breathing comfort, neck movement and complete face protection
- Face seal is laminated with Impermeaflex™ for the ultimate in suppleness
- Built-in thick cushioned and slip-free spear-gun chest loading pad for maximum ease and safety
- A Wider Beaver tail with twin Yazbeck Locking Clips
- Each cross seams on the jacket exterior is stamped with a GlueDot
- External Features of the Trousers:
- High Waistband trousers for the 1.5mm
- Zipless Farmer John / Long John trousers for the 3.5mm, 5.5mm and the 7.5mm
- The upper part of the farmer john is laminated with Impermeaflex™ for the ultimate suppleness.
- 2 patches of KevDot are applied on top of the GlueDot on the 2 cross seams in the crotch panel
- Internal Features of the Jacket and Trousers:
- Thanks to the blind-stitching method, lining is completely sealed. So the inside of the jacket is 100% waterproof and airtight. The whole wetsuit can be inflated like a balloon and will still hold its shape and never leak in or out.
- Face Seal and wrist cuffs of the Jacket as well as the leg opening areas are lined with the natural SmoothSkin, the original waterproof outer layer of the neoprene master foam, therefore Yazbeck is the world’s one and only 100% dry wetsuit.
1.5mm: for use in water warmer than 82°F (27°C)
2.0mm: for use in water warmer than 80°F (26°C)
3.0mm – 3.5mm: for use in water colder than 80°F (26°C)
5.0mm – 5.5mm: for use in water colder than 75°F (24°C)
7.0mm – 7.5mm: for use in water colder than 57°F (14°C)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.