No products in the cart.
THAZARD is the French name of the Giant Narrowbarred Spanish Mackerel (sc.name “Scomberomorous Commerson”)
Decades ago, I noticed that this magnificent fish was always attracted to the lightest colors of white and blue. Especially white. So in the old days, we started wearing a white T-shirts over our traditional black wetsuits or rashguards, in order to attract the largest specimen in the school. This technique worked all the time. My observation was that the largest specimen viewed us as a competing predator and swam closer in order to intimidate us. This resulted in the best catches.
This technique works on all blue water fishes. Hence the idea behind this incredible new Blue Water Camo, an exclusive design by Yazbeck.
- Impermeaflex™ Lamination
- Thazard Holoblend Camo Sublimation Dye
- 3.0mm Yamamoto High Density Freediving Grade 100% CR # 39 Neoprene
- 100% “Green” Chloroprene
- Silver Titanium NanoPreneShield lining on Open/Split Cell
- Velcro adjustable closure
- Unisex Sizing
- Thanks to the blind-stitching method on the outside, the lining is completely sealed. So the inside of the jammers is 100% waterproof and airtight.
- Waist and leg opening areas are lined with the natural SmoothSkin, the original waterproof outer layer of the neoprene master foam